California State Parks and The Friends of Pio Pico present FIESTA de PIO PICO at Pio Pico State Historic ParkSaturday, November 5, 2011 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM Pio Pico State Historic Park 6003 Pioneer Blvd. Whittier, CA 90606
Join us for a celebration of Hispanic heritage and the history of the Californios.
- Historical Displays and Activities
- Children’s Activities
- Costumed Docents
- Local Family History and Genealogy Information**
- Don Pio Pico himself (portrayed by Roberto Garza)
- And More!
Admission is FREE!
Onsite parking is limited. Free parking and shuttle provided from:
- A Mi Hacienda Restaurant – Whittier Blvd. in Pico Rivera
- Guirado Park – Whittier
- Uptown Senior Center – Whittier
Thank you to Southern California Edison, Supervisor Don Knabe and the City of Whittier for their support of this educational and cultural program.
** Download an application here to participate in the local family history portion of our event.